June 25, 2012

Bead Soup is made

You cannot be a bead person or jewelry designer and not know about the Bead Soup Blog Party or BSBP as it has lovingly become known and looked forward to by so many.  There are many blog hop challenges but this is the big one and this time there are 399 participants who signed up.  In fact there will be three reveal dates over the summer.  Many thanks to Lori Anderson for her many hours, days and probably weeks of hard work that goes into planning this humungus event.  Goodness, you would think it would be enough to pull your pink hair out!  This is number 6 and I finally got the nerve to sign up. 


 I was paired up with Terry Matuszyk who has been a collector of fine vintage jewelry for years and recently started making her own line of beautiful jewelry.  There is much to love about her pieces as each one tells a story.  I could see  getting caught up in vintage as it is quite different from what I am accustomed to. 
We gave each other free reign to send whatever we wanted - after all this is a challenge right?


Sorry Terry no pictures of the beads but if you look hard you might find a clue.  That's about all you get for now.  I'm off to send your beads. 
Pacific Ocean at Nanaimo, BC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with your pictures of beautiful scenery....What gorgeous surroundings you have to inspire you!!! I am sure my bead soup will be absolutely delicious! Glad to be your partner!!!!

Lori Anderson said...

You are so sweet! I'm glad you're playing!