April 14, 2012

It is a busy time

Time seems to fly and my blog falls behind once again.  It was a busy Easter spending time with our kids and grand kids in Edmonton doing an easter egg hunt and staying at West Edmonton Mall Fantasyland Hotel.  Such fun watching them and seeing life through the eyes of a child.


I am so excited to be in my first challenge ever.  It is hosted by Tracy Statler Designs and I cannot wait for the big reveal one week from today April 21, 2012.  I love making bracelets - they are my all time favorite thing to make so I am trying to come up with some exciting wrapped, layered and stacked colored bracelets that I have made myself.  Apparently this is the new look for the year - the more you layer on your wrist and arm the better!  That is right up my alley as I love color and I love wrapping and beading.  So be sure to come back next week and check out the reveal to see what everyone has come up with.  OK?

No comments: